Saturday, November 6, 2010

Another Zero

I saw another zero this morning! Although I am sure the scale will bounce again, it's nice to see a decent drop once in a while.

I'm happy to announce that the Halloween candy is gone at work. My coworkers so thoughtfully ate all but a few random pieces.

The weather here is suddenly quite chilly. Yesterday, I put on a pair of pants that I haven't worn since last winter. I'm not exactly sure why I thought they would fit. When they bagged out in front and in back, I realized I was never going to wear them again. That is quite a nice feeling, but I'm still a bit dismayed that my wardrobe is dwindling. Yeah, I know... I will tough it out :-D

The weather is simply outstanding for walking. This is such a pretty place when we're having our "million dollar" weather! The cool fall/winter air invigorates and inspires me.  The chilly wind, with its clean fresh salty smell, is my favorite part of winter. Putting on a jacket is such a treat... lol... It has been almost eight months since I last wore a coat! I'm sure it won't be long before I start whining about the cold, but until then... I shall enjoy every minute of it!





No comments:

Post a Comment