- Suffering through a terrible cold [first one in years... I have turned into a whiny baby]
- Job hunting... phone interviews, in-person interviews, meeting new potential bosses and trying to arrive on time [early, always early... then I sit in the parking lot and read books on my Nook]
- House hunting... it's time to move, and I've just started looking for my next home... exciting and terrifying and nerve-wracking all at once [I do like peeking into other peoples homes... some are living museums to the 1980s... pastel pink and green "tropical decor" makes me shudder]
- Working on a new business venture with a great new friend. [it's a product for people who love their pets... I think we'll have fun and make some money]
- Sending a friend off on a great new life adventure... it's hard to say goodbye to someone, and she has misgivings about leaving, but it's all for a greater good [sometimes a person needs a longer runway to achieve flight]
- Trying, some days more than others, to stay on the straight and narrow... [I find myself often veering onto the fat and squishy, but my intentions are pure]
- Vowing to try a little bit harder today than yesterday, and harder still tomorrow.
Hello, hello to my anonymous commenter! I'm glad you checked Highway 150 when you did :-)