Thank you to Trisha at "Crazy Little Thing Called Life" for giving me this award. I really like the idea of being versatile. The more people I can share my story with, the happier I am. Make sure you stop by her blog and read about her journey. Then come back here and keep reading about mine.... lol.
- I have come to the disturbing revelation that I am a fair weather exerciser. As soon as adversity struck, I wimped out. I'm trying to find my mojo again. It's rather elusive at the moment.
- I make jewelry. Sometimes I make beaded jewelry and sometimes I do a little metalsmithing.
- I am a homebody. I would rather putter around than go out. If we played a word association game and you said "clubbing," I would probably respond with "Bam Bam" instead of "bar hopping."
- I am a wicked procrastinator. I used to tell myself I did my best work under pressure. I can now admit that I did good work even though I was under pressure. Admitting that I have a problem is just the beginning, not that I'm likely to follow through on it... lol.
- I've got a wicked sense of humor and often find things funny when no one else does. Life is too short to be too serious. I've also decided not to grow up completely. That would not be fun.
- The person I share all my secrets with is a friend I met online. How cool is that?? We finally met in person this past year... after knowing each other for eight years!
- I believe in doing the right thing. If everyone took the responsible high ground, this world would be a truly amazing place. As it is now, we've got a long way to go.
My last weight loss journey
Confessions of a + sized girl
Geoff - Kim - Hannah
Destined for 150
Glam Glitz Gut
The New Tabitha
My journey to a healthier me
From Fat to Fab
Erica: Journey of a Fat Girl
Becoming my Best self
All the Weigh
Taking the Scale by Storm
Life in the Fat Lane