Sunday, October 17, 2010

Waiting For Weigh In

I get back on the scale tomorrow! This is the longest I've gone without weighing-in since June 1st. Crazy! I can't wait to see what the scale says. Strangely, I have no idea what the result will be. I have been pretty active but not really very exercise-y, and my eating has been pretty normal. I am curious to see what the verdict is for my Monday weigh-in.

My hip is ever so much better now. I pulled a muscle or something in it a couple of weeks ago and it just did not want to heal. I have been walking around the neighborhood and at the beach, and I think that has helped a bit.

After today I will be back at home until someone else decides to go on vacation and leave their cat in my care. I am looking forward to getting out some Halloween decorations and maybe having a healthy Halloween get together. It's sometimes very difficult to get into the fall/winter holiday spirit down here... no fall foliage and no snow! I will try to suffer through the sunny days though.

Thanks for sticking it out with me through this slow period. I was really burned out by so much intense focus on my "diet" and exercise. It feels good to have had some breathing space before tackling the next segment of the journey. Ironically, I had a dream last night about being a trucker... lol... I guess it was a subtle hint to get back on the Highway instead of wandering aimlessly around some roadside attraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment