Sunday, October 31, 2010

So Far So Good

I'm off to a good start this morning. I had my delicious breakfast tortilla with cheddar jack and baby spinach... and some chipotle pepper flakes. My water habit is back in full gear... I drink at least two glasses of water with my breakfast. I find that it helps to rehydrate me and to start my day off on the right note.

I planned to "get back on track" on November 1st, but I decided that starting today would be better. There's no time like the present! Besides, if I give myself "one more day off" I'm sure I would behave inappropriately. 

It's finally cool again after a week or so of summer weather. I'll be glad when things finally settle down into the 80s and we get our cool nights back for good!

Happy Halloween everyone, I'm off to drink my coffee at the beach. Geeze... I love saying that! And I promise, no more mini candy bars! Or candy corn... or pumpkins... sigh.

Here is our version of spooky Halloween...

1 comment:

  1. COOL picture....and good job getting back on track!

    ReplyDelete