Wednesday, August 25, 2010

All Losers Challenge

There's a fat smackdown going on in blogland. The Anti-Jared has challenged Jack Sh*t to a duel. Of course, being joiners, a lot of other bloggers and blog-readers have responded to the challenge. After the uber-failure of my memory concerning the last challenge I joined, I am posting this one so I'll have a permanent record of my commitment. This is for me as much as it is for you!

Read about the two individuals at the heart of the challenge here:


My personal goals for this challenge are to be, by New Year's Eve 2010:
  • weight training 3x a week
  • doing cardio six days a week (one hour on days I don't have weight training, 1/2 hour on days I do)
  • weighing in at 260lbs
I think this makes five challenges for me all at once. I am slightly confused and am considering making up a spreadsheet to deal with them. 
Good luck and I hope you all join in with goals you would like to achieve by the end of the year. If you want to participate, simply write down your goals and go for them. Feel free to share them with any blogger in the challenge, with friends, with neighbors, with the milk man or the letter carrier. The more the merrier!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo, sister! We can do this thing. You and me at 260 and 250 by New Year's Eve! Talk about a reason to celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete