- Alligators. they're living dinosaurs! How cool is that?
- The first leaf buds on the trees in spring. I haven't seen them in years, but I remember.
- Fall. crunching leaves, apple cider, pumpkins, and Halloween.
- Decorating for holidays, especially Halloween, Christmas and Easter.
- Sunrise. I used to see a lot of sunrises when I worked nights!
- Calvin and Hobbes.
- The first day in October that brings us the cool breeze of fall and lets us know that summer is over.
- Hurricanes that stay out at sea and become "fish storms".
- Wearing jackets. I love coats. I have no idea why, but coats are my shoes.
- Swimming in the ocean. I think there is no better place to swim! I wish I had a saltwater pool.