Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Gratitude and Wonder

I want to thank all of my great readers, comment-leavers, suggestion-offerers, supporters, well-wishers, friends, family, and casual passers-by. I still cannot quite believe that people read my blog! It boggles the mind. Do not stop! This is a challenging journey, as I'm sure many of you are well aware. With all of the ups and downs, roadblocks and rainy days, I know that you have greatly increased the likelihood of my success. You also spark great ideas within me that encourage me to keep writing. I love that none of us has to travel through the world of weight loss and fitness-finding on our own!

I get so many great comments, and I am so lax about responding to them! My mother taught me to write thank you notes, and I feel as if I should do more of it. If I do not respond to your specific comment, please do not think I ignored it. I love to read your comments, and I save them up in a file. One day I will print them out and wall paper a home gym with them. I will also have to use my fat pants cape to make window treatments! I also read your blogs. There are some fantastic stories out there, and I'm trying to keep up with all of them.

Being fat in our society is so often an insulating condition that sets people apart. Thank you for being there and reminding me that I'm not alone! 

You folks ROCK!!

1 comment: